Is It Possible -pg111661745418

6 Replies
SM - May 20

I ovulated on Sunday and had my IUD out on Monday. Is there any way that a pregnancy could have occured? Any input would be appreciated.

Bump - May 20

Bump

Camilla - May 20

ok, if you ovulated Sunday, your egg wasn't anywhere near your uterus yet, when they took out the IUD. It was still on it's way down your fall. tube. Usually, it wouldn't arrive there for around 5-7 days after ovulation, and then it may implant right away, or even take a few more days to do before it finds its spot. So, I think there is a chance, unless the IUD changes how much your uterine lining builds up, and I don't think it does?

SM - May 20

I don't believe that it changes the lining....it was my understanding that it was like a "blocker". Thanks very much for your response.

Camilla - May 20

Yes, that is what I think it is, a kind of blocker. I understand that they still aren't quite sure how it prevents pregnancy, but it works..So, I think things are looking good for you and you got it out in time!! Fingers crossed and post if you do get a BFP!!

SM - May 20

I should be starting my af in the next three or four days....and the only symptom is tender b___bs and I did not have sore ones when I had af on my IUD. I also feel a bit weird from my neck down to my b___bs, almost like a tingling/numbing feeling. Not totally numb, but a werid feeling. I also have been pretty hungry. Not sure if that means anything or that I am excited that we are trying to get pregnant. I'll post whether or not I get a BFP or BFN regardless....Nevertheless, it will be fun trying!!!! :o)

Bump - May 20

Bump bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?