IUD -pg122816641451

2 Replies
dedaa - December 1

Hello ladies!! Quick question I have an IUD put in since giving birth to my last child which was almost 2 years ago. I just took a pg test yesterday and it came out BFP. I imagine the IUD is going to have to be taken out. I am just curious to wether or nto someone has been in this situation b4? What happend did it affect the fetus or not?

MelissaP - December 2

Im sorry hun, I don't know too much about this subject. But from what I have read I do not think an iud is very healthy for the pregnancy. I believe I have read somwhere that a woman can miscarry if they try to remove it. How crazy that this happened to you! Sorry you are faced with this dilemma... congrats on your little miracle...and I hope your doctor can come up with a solution that will keep you and your baby healthy.

momtoaandk - December 2

My best girlfriend got preggie with the mirena iud in place. Her dr removed it and now her little miracle baby is 6 years old and she had no complications from the iud or the removal. Miscarriages have happen because they are disturbing the uterus, but talk with your dr and see what is best for you. Hope this helps hun! I pray that everything goes smooth and is uneventful for you, keep us posted!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?