Just Curious-pg111661677318

1 Replies
elmo - May 20

ohk this month my period it came like four days late on the 7 so it was suppose to come on the 3 about two weeks earlier I had s_x with my boyfriend and the first time (in the same day) we use'd a condom then like 20 minutes later we did it again but he trie'd put'n it in first without a condom but I wasnt sure if there was still sperm on there..well exactly a week later I start'd bleed'n but barely I was just spot'n then I got my period about a week after that so I didnt think noth'n of it I'd been throw'n up a week before my period and I had really tender br___ts but after I got my period I didn't think much of it..well its been two weeks since I last got my period and im spot'n again...do you guys think there's a chance Im spot'n because im pregnant?...because I never bleed unless Im on my period..please I just need your answers thankz oh yeah I took a pregnancy test on the 7 in the morning and it came out neg. then I went to sleep and 2 hours later when I woke up I got my period...do you think it was right or could it still be positive in a way?

elmo - May 20

oh I forgot to add that I have really bad headachez I've been smell'n things others cant..(maybe Im just crazy) =) and my b___sts dont hurt like they did earlier and I have not so bad cramps with this "spot'n"

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?