Late Period-pg119608356386

6 Replies
maybeababy - November 26

Hi there! I am on CD 32 and haven't gotten a period yet. I took a dollar tree test and it said negative, so I am wondering if there's still a chance or if not what else would cause late periods. My LMP was Oct. 25, which was early and short (~ 3 days). Now I expected it to come on T'giving and it hasn't yet. What do you think? THANK YOU!

maybeababy - November 26

**Sorry~ I meant to add that since I've been paying attention (July), my cycles have been regular, with an average of 29 days.

Kimi - November 26

Thats when mine was due too i am 4 days late on cd 34 and neg hpts i have many signs hoping that i will know whats going on soon, when are you planning on testing next?

maybeababy - November 26

I don't know. My fiance says we should wait till Wednesday so we don't get our hopes up (Too late for me!). How about you, Kimi?

Kimi - November 26

i dont know when im gonna test again but i just noticed something that gives me hope, you usually cant see ANY veins on my b___bs and they look like freakin road maps or better yet river maps i hope this is good how are you feeling?

maybeababy - November 26

I am feeling okay, but sometimes get a wave of feeling nauseous. I have been really sleepy lately, too. I wish I knew already! My bbs have been sore, but not veiny, I don't think, but I've read that's a sign, so maybe that's promising for you!

Faye84 - November 26

well i have heard of people not getting positives, my friend didnt get a positive until she was in her second trimester, But i think that is pretty rare. I know you have probably heard this ALOT, but if your under stress that can throw off your period. maybe test again in another week or two

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?