Layni-pg117320339045

30 Replies
Rainbowbrite - March 6

Has anyone heard from Layni or know what is going on with her???

layni - March 6

Hi!!! I'm here ;-) Sorry I have been gone for so long.. I have been really putting a lot of my focus on my career and was in Nashville for a bit... I am **seeing** someone... he lives, and "sings" in Nashville ;-) I am doing great, and am so happy. Just stopped by to see how my girls were doin' ;-) I'm off to stalk and catch up some. Thanks Rainbow, for even noticing ;-) Much love **smooch**

Megs - March 6

LAYNI!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, you DO need to do some serious catching up! :-) We have been OH SO WORRIED about you!! :-( You do seem happy.... That's great news! So who is this "special someone" you're seeing?? Oh, dish out honey!!! haha. How is your career going?? Anything new and exciting?? :-)

layni - March 6

Megs.. WHAT HAVE I MISSED...DO TELL!!!! BFP's???? any of our girls since, Lissica, and Laura???? Who else??? I really can't say "who" on a public forum like this (dating wise)... I really shouldn't say at all, since I'm tryin' to be casual about it....yet.... ;-) hehehe*** Last month my cycle was 25 days and AF stayed 9 days!!!! WHAT THE HELL???? All of a sudden short cycles?? Grrr!!!!! Catch me up on the big news!!!! On everyone, I can't possibly read it all..

Megs - March 6

LOL Too funny!! Let me check back to see who all got a BFP. ME! J/K LOL :-) Ummm... Unfortunately, I don't think anyone that was in the thread before you left has... We're all still trucking along! haha.

layni - March 6

No kidding????? Man...... That stinks!!!!

Megs - March 6

Okay, don't care WHO as long as HE's treating you nice and PROPERLY!!!!! :-) Do tell how you met... Give all other dishing you can EXCEPT the name! LOL I'm just so glad you're happy and well!

Laceyandsamsmamma - March 6

wow layni that is great you sound so happy I am so excited for you. I wish I knew who you were dating but I understand the secret. Hopefully you and your new bow will be in here ttc in the near future.

layni - March 6

Honestly.... we met through our "careers" so to say..... I had to go to a Country Music Convention and he was there, and we just really hit it off.. It was one of those things... LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. And since I work around these guys soooo frequently, I'm use to them or their "star status" It means nothing to me.... being a publicist for some pretty big names, I'm use to their slimy ways...hehehe ;-) But it's awesome... I totally forgot you were in Nashville,too or close to it...d__n it!!!! I so would've called you.. The good news is that I am headed back in April.

Megs - March 6

Actually, I'm not in Nashville or even TN for that matter!!! LOL :-) I'm in GA! hahha. but still, TN is SO much closer then um, WAY out west in MO or was it WY??? LOL

bsing123 - March 6

Layni!!! So glad you stopped in!!!! I'm still TTC. I'm 6dpo today... I hope you are doing well! So great to be seeing a singer.... I'm jealous!!!

Megs - March 6

Ahhh!! Sorry, but who cares about "star status". They're people just like me! LOL I'm just excited that it was "LOVE AT FIRST SITE"!!! :-) I hope things blossom and you get the loving and attention you DESERVE! I can't wait, although it'll be a while and that's okay, to have you back here TTC!

bsing123 - March 6

Layni, where are you headed back to??

Laceyandsamsmamma - March 6

well heck layni if you are in MO then you are only about 4 or 5 hours from me lol

LIN - March 6

Hiya Layni! Glad to hear things are looking up for you. :o)

BrendaW - March 6

Good to hear from you Layni and that things seem to be going well for you! I am really glad and good luck with the "mystery" Man! lol

lissica - March 6

Hey Layni! Happy to hear from you! Glad things are going well for you. Don't you love the beginning of dating someone? It's so new and exciting! Hope to chat with you soon. :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion