Layni -pg117036350240

17 Replies
Rainbowbrite - February 1

where are you at girlie???

layni - February 1

I'm here. Kind of in a funk today :-( I just can't snap out of this mood... Im really in a hard place right now- and Im having trouble getting out.

jessicaspatherapist - February 1

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

layni - February 1

**Thanks** This (being alone) just isnt how I pictured such a happy moment. This isn't the memory I thought I'd a__sosiate with my BFP!!!!

i know this wasn't your vision for when you found out about your bean...most of us on this forum probably weren't celebrated bfp's either! lol...my mother for example was 17...i'm sure as heck she wasn't jumping up and down for joy when she found out.....however she loves me and always has...and thats what you will have with this baby a bond so strong it can never be broken...i can't wait!!!!!!!!

Well layni what are you gonna do? What are you thinking of doing? It terms of like telling Daren? You really need him to share in this joy with you... Maybe call him over and make a candle lit dinner... with some kind of "baby surprise" and see how it goes? try to have a romantic night??? but he honestly can't keep doing what he is doing??? So do you want to share your thoughts? or are you better just being left alone today??

layni - February 1

I don't know.... I am really angry at him..because of this alcohol problem of his, something we have both been trying for (a bean) is runied... ** By that I mean the memory, of making the bean,l and sharing in that joy together. How can someone be so d__n selfish!!!!! How come I havent heard from him?? I just don't get what could be going through his mind right now. Im dealing with sadness, anger, and joy all at the same time. Its just really wearing me down.

yeah i really can't imagine what can be going through your head right now. and it sucks for the rest of us because you're normally so upbeat and such a "flawless" person! but don't try to wonder what he could be thinking because that can really just drive someone crazy. I just don't understand why he always waits for you to make the first move? Why can he not show some initiative in your relationship? Why can he not make you feel wanted or chase you for once!? I don't really know what advice i can give you sweetie other than if you want to vent i am here... as well as everyone else on here!

layni - February 1

GRRR** Thanks :-) I am just trying to make sense of all this crud..... But- regardless... I am thankful to God, for my bean.... and my health :-) It could be worse, I need to snap out of this!!!! ***

you're gonna be a momma! yay layni!!!! just think of all the drool and cuddling that lies ahead for us!

amyree - February 1

No one expects you to "snap out of it", Layni. You are ent_tled to feel the way you feel. I remember when my marriage blew up, MAN!! It was an emotional rollar coaster from minute to minute! Add to that pg hormones, and honey, I don't know how you're doing it! We're here for you.......I wish we all lived in the same town, we could have a big hen party and take turns hugging your neck!

BrendaW - February 1

Layni, i didnt know that you and DH were having problems. I am so sorry. You too seem like such a great couple. Hopefully this is just a little bump and you guys will pull through. I am sure he will be so happy that you are preggo. Most things can be worked through, it just takes time. Him not calling you just yet i wouldnt worry to much about. I dont know either of you but in my experience guys can just get in that "mood" and it takes them a minute to get out of it. Try not to call him, usually they start realizing hey she's not calling me what's up then he will call. Hopefully your pregnancy and bringing a new life into the world will help with his alchol problem. I am so happy for you for that ! It is so awesome!!

amyree - February 1

We could also go track his dumb a$$ down and kick some sense into him for ya!

layni - February 1

Brenda- I AGREE- Silence is best..... Ive learned the longer I can go without calling the sooner he gives..weird.. but the way it goes

amyree - February 1

Him against a bunch of hormonal, momma-wannabe, women. Ha! We could definately take him!!

BrendaW - February 2

Hey Layni, have you talked to him yet?

Cerendipy - February 2

Layni - praying for you like crazy!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?