Nervous-pg11969935446

8 Replies
austynsmommy - December 6

My last period was october 30th and it only lasted for 3 days. I have not had any bleeding or sign of af. I was having cramping 2 weeks ago so I thought that my period was going to start but nothing. I went in to the health dept for a pregnancy test on november 27and it came back negative. This would be my third pregnancy. My stomach is getting pretty hard. What does everyone else think. I really wanna be pregnant.

jprice0903 - December 6

you never got a period in November? When should your period be due?

I'm not sure I was having periods every three weeks before.

jprice0903 - December 6

hmm...i'm no expert at all.. I wish i could help ease your mind. I would take a hpt soon, to check again. I'm new to this site so it seems like i really don't get many of my questions responded to. my dh and i are ttc our 1st. af is due sat. this is our 3rd mth try. how old are you? You are working on #3..thats awesome! baby dust to you!

i'm 25. I have been trying for 6 months now. Baby dust to you to

I just took a EPT and it came out negitive. I am crying as I am writing this. I am getting so tired of negatives

amz - December 7

So you are 10 days late so far if you had ur period on the 30th october.. Tests detect the hormone in ur body and u produce more and more as day by day. But every woman is different. 4 years ago i took a test after 2 weeks of missing a period it was negative then by the time my second period was due and i knew i had missed that 1 too i took another and it was positive so it just meant i never had enough hormone for the test to detect. Dont panic it doesnt mean ur not pregnant but u might just be late because ur frustrated and have things on ur mind and stressing over it, this can delay ur period.. Wait another week or 2 and do another test! You cant make these things happen any sooner..

kelsajo - December 7

did the health department do a blood test or a urine test? try to get a blood test. those are far more accurate especially if you are getting negatives after this long on hpt's. if you havn't had a period in over a month then you really need to figure out what's going on.

jprice0903 - December 7

I am 23 and my husband is 22. we just got married in June. We are really hoping for a christmas bfp! I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I know whats its like to look at that stick and see just one line. Its crushing. Keep positive! My af is due tomorrow! fingers crossed!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?