Ovulating-pg114962693318

13 Replies
Amy0805 - June 6

Hey everyone i have a question i think i ovulated like 2 1/2 weeks ago because ( sorry i know ) i was really wet down there for probabley 4-5 days. does that mean ovulation? and if it does then how come i didnt have my period??

Amy0805 - June 6

can anyone help me?????

Rhonda - June 6

Have you taken a hpt?if not ,maybe you should.When was af due?

Amy0805 - June 6

it was due may 19th. and i took an hpt today it was negative .

j. - June 6

Do you have any symptoms other than a late period?

Amy0805 - June 6

umm well i have had sore b___bs but only for the last couple days. Also today i have had this kinda weird feeling that would come and go very mildley below my belly b___ton it wasnt like a tugging or pulling just a weird feeling but it went away.

Amy0805 - June 6

hello???

j. - June 6

So when exactly is af due? And have you tested?

Amy0805 - June 6

yes i have tested today with first morning urine. it was negative and my period is 18 days late, i had unprotected s_x on april 22nd. so it was a whie ago.

Amy0805 - June 6

my period was due May 19th.

j. - June 6

You should definitely get a blood test. I've heard they can detect more accurately being so late in your cycle. If you're not preg, then your doctor will go from there to see what could possibly be causing the delay. Are you under any stress?

Amy0805 - June 6

i was a month ago but not anymore.

Rhonda - June 6

You should get a blood test to see if you are pregnant.Could be something else going on.But sometimes you can skip a period(im not sure why though)keep us posted.

LadyD - June 7

You should go get a blood test if your af is this late. I was 8 days late last cycle & don't know why but of course af came. If you were wet around Ov time, then yes, you more than likely were Ovulating , if you are not temping and stuff then you can't tell exactly when. You can be having anovulatory cycle possibly.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?