Ovulation -pg115047131018

5 Replies
wifey711 - June 16

HI Ladies !! I hear some of you talking about Ovulation web sites . What are some good ones that can indicate when you might be ovulating ? I tryed on threw the America Online welcome screen but im sure there is better than that I just would like to see if the match up . Thanks .....

Lin - June 16

Try googling. Google knows all.

wifey711 - June 16

Thank you they all matched to about the same

kimholl28 - June 16

Try, Your Days Ovulation Calander or Preggers Conception Planner(this one is better if you have an irregular cycle). They can be downloaded for free I use both. I like the Your Days because I am trying for a girl and you can select which gender you want and it will give you best days for concieving that gender. I also use Preggers Conception Planner because I have long cycles and it automatically figures your average cycle length for you. This is what I use to tell how long my cycle should be each month.(always varies for me)

Lin - June 16

Ovulation calendars are rarely accurate anyway, because every woman is different. Many women use them for months on end, only to find out way down the line when they temp that they'd been missing their ovulation days anyway. I say skip the calendar and at the very least, use opks.

wifey711 - June 19

Thanks ladies ... Kim I am also trying for a girl this will be my 3rd child I have two boys . I will deff check that out thanks a bunch !

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?