Period-pg111420160918

5 Replies
krissy - April 22

i'm trying to get pregnant and had s_x 2 weeks ago but now 2 weeks later i get my period can you still get your period and be pregnant.

Shelly - April 22

Not if it is a normal period. If you did have a normal one that woul dbe extremely rare. Every woman on this website thinks if their b___bs hurt fo rlike a day after their period is over they are pregnant. No...

Know your facts! - April 22

To Shelly, It is possible to have period like bleeding while pregnant. Your periods are normally shorter and lighter. I even heard of cases of woman being pregnant and having regular every 28 days periods. Do the research! Its not as rare as you think.

Amy - April 22

My mother had her normal period every 28 days the entire time that she was pregnant with me and my sister. So yes it is possible to have a normal period and be pregnant.

Know your facts! - April 22

Thanks Amy, for some reason people don't think it is possible. They even have the nerve to answer questions in a rude way.

Amy - April 22

Yes I've noticed alot of rude people on here lately. People get on here to ask for someones advice, not their rudeness. I am 7w 1d and have been doing alot of reading on all things pregnancy related, so if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask hon. You can email me too if you'd [email protected] ..Good luck hon and I hope you get your BFP really soon!!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?