Please Help-pg117164271221

2 Replies
vistagirl81 - February 16

i last had my pd in Dec,,, i went for an ultrasound yest and i have a small cyst,,,, Dr said that was the reason i have not been getting my pd,,, i have had cysts before and i still had my pd,,,,, last sat i thought i was getting my pd because when i whipped there was light pink and egg white discharge??? im not sure what that was,, the dr said it was nornal for women who have cysts...... i have had a cyst and nothing like that happened to me before..... and he put me on clomid.. im not sure if i should take it ... is it possible for me to have ovulated when i was not getting my pd and how long should i check to know if i am or not pregnant.... my husband and i have been TTC for over a yr.. thank you all for reading this:P

Grandpa Viv - February 16

If you ovulate you will almost certainly get your period, though the opposite is not true. Discharge is not unusual as a sign of a cyst. Trust your doc. Good luck with the ttc.

LIN - February 16

There are different kinds of cysts, and not all of them will prevent you from ovulating. If you've been trying for over a year, why not give Clomid a shot? I agree with Grandpa Viv. Trust your doc. It's easy to second guess him, especially in this world of the internet and information overload, but try to give him the benefit of the doubt that his training means something. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion