Please Help-pg119512891478

5 Replies
maud - November 15

It's only been six days since i had unprotected s_x. But I'm experiencing an increased appet_te, slightly tender br___ts, dizzy spells, tiredness and I've had cramping since lunch time today. I am due for my period any day now if not already over due, it's hard to say exactly as I have not been keeping track of my cycle. Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Corrie - November 15

Hi Maud! You could be if you had s_x during the time you were Ovulating. Did you have s_x prior to 6 days ago? If you didn't and you run a normal 28 day cycle, it may not be as likely since ovulation would have pa__sed. Since you think you are due for your period any day, you could test now. If its negative and AF hasn't come in a few days, I would suggest testing again. Good Luck~

Grandpa Viv - November 15

If you are pregnant it would be from s_x the first weekend in November. Good luck!

maud - November 15

Hi, thanks for your replies, no i didn't have s_x prior to 6 days ago, but I feel different, I don't know why I just do. I'm worried though, still no signs of AF and the cramping from yesterday has pa__sed. I'm going to take your advice Corrie, i'll test in a few days and if it's negative and still no AF then i'll see my doctor, I'm just a bit scared is all.

Corrie - November 15

Its okay Maud, don't be scared. We are all here for each other. It could be stress. Keep me posted on how it goes and/or if you have more symptoms- but if you had s_x 6 days before your period is due, its not in your favor (if you are trying to conceive). Could your dates are off and you hit Ovulation? Feel free to obsess with us until you know for certain!! Good Luck!!

maud - November 15

Thanks Corrie, my dates could be off because i haven't been keeping track of my cycle, i'm only 18 and my HSC exams started around the time my period was last so i wasn't really paying much attention, and no i wasn't actually trying to conceive.I don't know what's going on with these symptoms, i think i'm going crazy, they're not my normal period symptoms which is why i'm worrying a bit, i just made an appointment witrh the doctor for next week, if i get my period i can always cancel it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion