PLEASE HELP -pg112960703618

8 Replies
Naysa - October 17

If your cervix is low does that mean your not preg?I'm 6 DPO and my period isn't due until 25th but I had some pink/brown spots on tissue today.Please help.Thanks

Pepsi - October 17

I don't believe that your cervix being low right now means you're not pg. If you've got a bit of spots, it could be implantation spotting. Wait a few more days (more like 7, stinks, huh) and take a test!!!

Naysa - October 17

Thanks Pepsi.This is our first mo.TTC but I can only hope for the best.I had IB with my son but that was almost 8yrs ago so I don't remeber if my cervix was high or low.R u TTC,if so Baby Dust* 2 u!

b - October 18

b

J. - October 18

I am also 6DPO, but I have not had any kind of spotting. Is this not a good sign of being pregnant? My b___sts are a little sensitive, but not to the point where they hurt. Is it possibly too early to tell at 6DPO?

Naysa - October 18

Hi J.This is my first mo. off BCP and I'm not sure what to think!I know its way too early but I took a HPT this morning(BFN).Not every woman has IB but i did with my son.I hope u get a BFP soon!

J. - October 18

Thanks Naysa.

bump - October 18

bump

to Naysa - October 18

there is no real way of knowing till you hit your expected period date, Sorry!!! I know you want a better answer, but you are just going to have to hang in there and wait! You can not tell if you are pregnant by cervical position or CM, those oare ONLY guides to help dertermine ovulation to increase your odds of getting pregnant. Your spots could be anyting!! Including pregnancy, so good luck and hopefully it is your month!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?