PLEASE HELP ME -pg119574978419

16 Replies
PrettyYoung Lady - November 22

could i be pregnant?i have been feeling very unusual these pass couple of days, nipples are getting irritated, peeing a lot, gas, backaches, headaches? i ttok a test while on my period and it came out negative? what should i do?

b__terfly kisses - November 22

How long ago was your period? When did you have s_x?

i had s_x maybe a couple days before it or a week!!!

EMMA2 - November 22

Test while on your period..Hmm that has to be a HUGE indication that you are not pregnant. A week or a few days before your period is too late to concieve.

Grandpa Viv - November 22

Was the recent period lighter than usual? You could be 5 weeks pregnant already. Take another couple of tests first morning pee the next two Sundays and see if the answer changes. Did you have unprotected s_x around Nov 2nd? Good luck

If i am 5 weeks pregnant,what are the symptoms i should be having?

Grandpa Viv - November 22

Everyone experiences a different set of signs, and they come and go. Many are similar to PMS but perhaps different in timing or intensity. Choose from light or missing period, tired, peeing more, lotion discharge, heavier b___sts, sensitive nipples, veins showing more, headache, backache, ga__sy either end, diarrhea or constipation, heartburn, short of breath, dizzy and nauseous moments, emotional, acne, runny or stuffy nose, purple tinge in v____a, hot flashes, vivid dreams, bumps on areola, yeast or UTI flare-up - that's enough. Good luck with the test!

PrettyYoung Lady - November 26

Does early pregnancy include being hungry all the time or eating just because?

PrettyYoung Lady - November 26

My recent period was lighter than usual

Faye84 - November 26

haha this is silly. your asking if you are pregnant, But you took a pregnancy test while you were on your period. IF by change you are 5 weeks preggo you could feel many different things. The one thing I felt was bloating. thats about it lol.

PrettyYoung Lady - November 28

Is diarrhea a sign of pregnancy?

Grandpa Viv - November 28

Light period, nipples, peeing, ga__sy, backache, headache, appet_te, diarrhea are all signs. How about tired, nauseous, dizzy, acne, discharge, runny nose, dreams etc? Take another test soon using first morning pee. Sometimes it takes a while for the hormone to build up to detectable levels. Good luck!

laurad - November 28

recently ive been falling asleep at nothing. one minute im at the computer or sitting down , then im fighting to stay awake. is that a sign of pregnancy??

mjvdec01 - November 28

Hey ladies, this girl is 16.

Impatient - November 28

PrettyYoungLady- When you say you were "on your period"- yes it is still possible to be pregnant depending on what type of bleeding you had. If it was very light- mostly only there when you wipe (not much blood on a pad or tampon), then it may not have been an actual "period." You should test- even if it comes out negative, pay attention to your body and maybe test again in a week if you're still worried about it. I'm about 5 weeks pregnant, and I still don't have any actual symptoms- just the positive pregnancy test. I've had a little cramping, but I never would have noticed it if I wasn't watching my body like a hawk. . . anyway, every woman is different. It's hard to know whether or not you're pregnant based on symptoms this early.

Impatient - November 28

The reason I said that it's hard to tell whether or not your pregnant based on symptoms alone is so that you won't freak out about every little symptom. Yes, diarrhea can be a symptom of pregnancy, but you don't have to be pregnant to have diarrhea- know what I mean? You can ask almost any girl on here that is trying to get pregnant, and they will tell you that they have psyched themself out at least once a__suming that they have symptoms of pregnancy and then they're disappointed when they find out they're not actually pregnant. So, this early on, if you're worried- take a test; don't put too much stock in symptoms.

PrettyYoung Lady - December 3

I TOOK A CHEAP PREGNANCY TEST, IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE. I WENT TO WEBWOMB.COM AND IT SHOWED ME A CHART WHERE DIFFERENT BRANDS(CHEAP BRANDS) TAKE MORE HCG LEVELS, A 100 RATHER. WHILE EPT FIRST RESPONSE TAKES ONLY 50.SHOULD I BUY THE MORE EXPENSIVE KIND OF PREGNANCY TEST, I HAVE BEEN HAVING EVERY SYMPTOM YOU CAN HAVE. SHOULD I TEST AGAIN AND BUY THE MORE EXPENSIVE KIND?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?