Please Help Me -pg111498403818

2 Replies
Beth - May 1

I had unprotected s_x with my boyfriend and we were drunk so i think he might have c_mmed inside me because im getting alot of symtoms. My period is never ever been early or late but about 6 days after i had s_x i had a very very light period. I didnt have it at night, just a few blotches during the day. This has never happened before. If I am pregnent I would be 4 weeks by now. Also last night i noticed i had been going to the toilet every half an hour or hour. I was also constipated, felt sick and very tired. My best friend told me i have had loads of mood swings recently and i havnt even told her i might be pregnent. Is it too early for a pregennecy test? What should i do? beth, 15

jordan - May 1

Beth i would wait until you are about 1` week late then go get a test. You could be stressed and causing your Af to be late. Sometimes it takes a week for your hcg levels to be high enough Good luck

Jacqi - May 1

I also suggest you speak with somone who can counsel you. Try calling one of these places. Even if they are not local for you, they can talk to you and maybe help you find someone local for you. Bethany Christian Services Phone: 412-734-2662 Website: www.bethany.org Gateway Pregnancy Centers http://www.gateway.org/content/index-need_help.htm New Horizons Pregnancy Resource Center Committed to helping women and men deal with tough pregnancy issues EMAIL: [email protected] Call 724-455-2222

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?