Pregnancy Test-pg111634410118

5 Replies
mandy - May 17

what would be considered the best hpt???

MG - May 17

I've heard that 1st Response and Clearblue Easy detect the preg. hormone the soonest.

mandy - May 17

ok .. well i have tooken both of them .. the clear blue and easy the first one came out with a faint positive line and the other one came out neg and the first response both came out neg..... ive read people saying that they have went to the dollar store bought a pregnancy test there .. would anyone know the name of it ??? and thanks for the info mg

me - May 17

yes its called First Choice and you can get it at any Dollar Tree store.. or they also have them at Dollar General stores too... they are only $1.00 and detect 25ml hcg....gl

mandy - May 17

thanks because i think that clear blue and easy only detect 50ml of hcg..??? is that correct so the first choice will be able to detect sooner thanks so much for the info :)

kd - May 17

that is correct. the dollar tree tests are approved by the fda and they detect 25ml hcg. This is higher than a lot of regular tests. If you want a 20ml hcg test there are some available online but do not buy from thefertilitystore.com. they took my money and never sent my tests.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?