Scared-pg119380769220

1 Replies
lizlizliz - October 31

Hi I'm 20 years old and am nervous that I may be pregnant. I had intercourse about two-three weeks ago and he did not wear a condom, but pulled out. I normally get my period about the middle of each month. When it didn't appear I started to worry and took a home pregnancy test this past Friday (10/26) and it was negative. This morning I was relieved to see a sign of a period, but throughout the day its only been brown and very very light. I've had little cramping and usually I have full-blown-in-bed-can't-move cramping. From doing research I have found that brown "spotting" could be a sign of early pregnancy, but have decided to ask others as well. I have no other signs, no nausea, no br___t tenderness, etc. I'm very scared and wondering could I be pregnant? Should I take another test now that this brown spotting has occured?

wpgsbaybeedee - October 31

You could be experiencing implantation bleeding (when the embryo implants in your uterus). You could try taking another test, or go visit your doctor. When I was spotting, I was having a miscarriage, but I was 11 weeks along at that time. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?