Should I Worry -pg119458556640

2 Replies
aprilstar82 - November 9

my husband and i have had unprotected s_x more often than usual this past month. i waited for my period it ALWAYS starts on 25th and is very heavy , dark, and lasts 5-6 days. didnt start until 26th and only lasted most of 2 days and was lighter than usual in both color and flow. it is now the 8th i have had headaches daily for approx week and a half? (havent been counting) cramping similar to AFs in my lower abs and back at times. a feeling like my bladders filling/ full . andsometimes a very very slight naseau. oh yeah and last night and today icussed my poor hubby out TWICE and didnt feel like myself mentally/ emotionally. I am 25 and we already have 2 girls and 1 boy but have talked about getting preg/ having another. you would think id be able to feel if i was preg after 3 but i was in complete denial w all 3.....took 4 hpt with 1st and 3 w second. only one and dr w third.i usually dont experience symptoms until7-8 wks....what do Y'ALL think...should i be worried?

mjvdec01 - November 9

Each pregnancy is different. With my daughter I didn't have any symptoms really until I tested positive. Maybe you should call your OB and have a blood test? If you suspect your pregnant you should listen to that instinct, especially since you have been through it three times before. You know your body better than anyone.

Grandpa Viv - November 9

Why would you be worried if you are hoping for another? It sounds like there is a fair chance. A home test tomorrow morning first am pee would likely tell all! Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?