Signs -pg111567784318

6 Replies
Tammy - May 9

Hi I am new to the site and I've been tcc for 6 months. I am 11 days past ovulation and I have weird stuff going on too. Tender br___ts, nausea, and I am not sure if they are twinges in my stomach but more like pulling.... Anyone have that? I feel like I am imaging it too. ALso can someone tell me what all of the abbreviations stand for. I can't understand any of the posts!!!(LOL) Thanks- Good Luck to everyone!! Tammy

to tammy - May 9

af= aunt flow (period) ib= implantation bleeding dpo= days post ovulation ttc= trying to conceive bb= b___bs cm= cervical mucus m/c = misscarriage if there are any i forgot just ask and hopefully i can help, it was hard to figure it all out when i first started using this sight. I am also ttc, goodluck!

hello - May 9

i have a question how long does ovulation come too.... does it last for one day or the hole two weeks????

to tammy - May 9

how could i forget....bfp= big fat positive and bfn= big fat negative

tammy - May 9

Thanks That Helped!!!!!

hello - May 9

to help with the abbreviations check out the thread "lingo to help the newbies", i bumped it for you

Heather - May 10

http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/abbrevs.htm check out that site. That is the best page for abbreviations. :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?