Signs Of Pregnancy-pg114718832018

7 Replies
les22 - May 9

Like a lot of you on this site i have thought that i was pregnant so many times. I wasted a lot of money on tests which came out negative. when i did become pregnant my first symptoms were painful br___ts and stomach cramping. i basically felt like my period was due to start but it didnt. I also was severly bloated and thirsty. I only felt dizzy when i got a little too warm. my symptoms only started at almost six weeks. this was the same with everyone i know(except the unfortunate one s who had morning sickness which started at the same time as the other symptoms. when you are pregnant you will know for certain that you are

les22 - May 9

hope this will be helpful

aish - May 9

r u pregant now...i am on my day 25 5 more days to go i have little bit cramping....

aish - May 9

even i get this crampng before my AF...

les22 - May 9

i am pregnant now. i am 12 weeks.

ChANTELLE - May 9

well i had really bad crmping last week but i didnt get my period i got a little bit fat b-cuz i eat so much now but see i dont have the tender b___st but they did get bigger so could i be and in the morning i feel jus dizzy but no throwing up and i didnt get my period since the ending of march so could i be?

les22 - May 9

i was never sick but i did sometimes feel a little dizzy and sick when i first woke up. my b___sts got a little bigger at around four weeks then started to hurt around a week or so later. how late is your period?

les22 - May 9

you may be able to get an accurate result now if your last period was about 5 weeks ago.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?