Sore Nipples-pg110918297218

11 Replies
JJ - February 23

ive recently started to get sore nipples and they always seem to be erect. im 3 months late and had a neg hpt in jan is this a sign of pregnancy?

Alexis - February 23

Hello JJ if I was you I would go for a blood test and a quant_tive one. I am currently waiting for my bloodtest results but I too developed sore nipples the seem chapped and sensitive my bra has never bothered me before I can sleep with it and lately I can't. But I guess I'll know why if my test comes up positive! I hope things work out the way you want. Good Luck!

JJ - February 23

Hey Alexis, have u had any other signs that u may be pregnant cos i didnt know that this was one, i just thought it was b___st tenderness that was a sign! hope u get the results u want!

SugarPie - February 23

J: when was your last period? Or have you not missed one yet? And did you take a pregnancy test yet??

J - February 23

my last period was in november but surely id know 4 def if i was by now

J - February 23

i took a test in Jan but it came bk neg!

SugarPie - February 23

J: Um... no you wouldn't. There are at least five of us who had our last periods in November and are continuing along like normal pregnant women without even knowing we're preggers. Did you have any spot bleeding or what have you? Have you thought about the fact that you just might be someone who doesn't show for a few months (blood and urine) that you're preggers? When did the symptoms start for you?

J - February 23

I've had no bleedin whatsoever since my last period. i havent been using protection 4 nearly a year now. I thought if i was it would have shown on the test because i took it ages after my missed periods. symptoms started in earl jan but my nipples have been sore the past week or so.

Alexis - February 23

I agree with SugarPie have you seen a Dr yet? I've had other symptoms aside from the soreness and with my 1st I did have b___st tenderness and with my son none at all. Wow I would be so frustrated if I was both of you. I hope you here something soon.

SugarPie - February 23

J: My symptoms started in January as well. As did other women who had their last period in December. You might want to retake a pregnancy test and get one that is very sensitive like 15 MIU's. I don't know if it will even come up, but the next major step is to get to the doctors!!! You're showing signs that definitely could be!!! Especially without a period!

J - February 23

i will take test as soon as i can and let u know! i seem to be piling on the weight on my waist only. sugar pie u said ezcema is a sign also i have recently got this on my eyes really badly in the past couple of weeks!

SugarPie - February 23

J: I just think it's a build up of all the hormones, Mama! Be happy and feel good!!!! Much love! If you need anything let me know!*****

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion