Stretching -pg111626957518

4 Replies
carmenmichelle - May 16

okay, today is the first day i have felt this tightness in the mid and lower portion of my stomach? i have seen several of you write about stretching in the stomach. what does it actually feel like? i feel like i went and did about 200 crunches and am trying to build muscle or something, it's really tight, and i didn't do anything different or anything that may have caused my stomach to be so sore. it hurts the most when i stand from sitting at my desk and when i burp (sorry, kinda' gross, but true). help please...

Hannah - May 16

Where are you at in your cycle? Are you late? Many different women experience different kind of pains or tightness from the stretching of the uterus. Some claim they feel cramping as if they were about to get their periods and some say they feel tinging pains in a section of their abdomens below the belly b___ton. It could be a sign... :)

carmenmichelle - May 16

i had a really messed up af last week. i had the light pink only when i wiped a couple days and then a day of actual brown spotting, then, i had a whole entire 3 days of that awful woman. :) i am usually regular 6 days. i have had some other symptoms as well. i was going to test if af didn't show up, but after she did, i said nevermind, but today, i am in real pain. it's behind my bellyb___ton, and just above it. i keep burping as well, and i didn't eat anything that would upset my stomach, so it's not that. i am calling around to get an appt. set up for free testing this afternoon.

BL - May 16

I feel some tightness in my stomach as well. It is quickening like baby movement.

carmenmichelle - May 17

okay, i got a BFN this morning. but, will i need to get a blood test to check since i had a period, kind of, last week?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?