Temp Question-pg114667363018

14 Replies
tish - May 3

ok, i O'ed on the 20 of april so that makes me 13 dpo. my temps started dropping 2 days ago and then started to rise again this morining. so my question is, how long before you are supposed to start your period are your temps supposed to start dropping? is 4 days before normal?

Emma2 - May 3

I have heard of some women dropping temps 4 days prior ...everyone is different but it has been said on this site. Good Luck Tish

tish - May 3

thanks emma. how are you doing?

Emma2 - May 3

I'm okay Tish....I hope its not the case for you !!

Cindy Lou - May 3

I am a temp'er and I am on DPO9 today and for the last 3 days my temps have been the highest it has ever been since I started this back in early Feb. I am not sure if I should start getting excited or if maybe since I did take clomid this month would have an effect of the Post O temps....Here is my chart if you want to check it out to see if you ahave any thoughts about it....Thank You in advance... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/11426e

Cindy Lou - May 3

GOOD LUCK to you TISH...I am a bit new to temping to so sorry I could not help you since my days are so different each month.

Lin - May 3

I've had my temp start to drop four days before and also the morning of. Take a looksy here: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/lin

tish - May 3

thanks everyone, i really appreciate it.

tish - May 3

one more question and then i will leave everyone alone with my nonsense. when AF is getting ready to show, your cervix should be low and firm or high and firm or what and if you were pregnant it should difinately be high right?

Cindy Lou - May 3

Low and firm and dry when af is on its way...High when PG I believe...BUt I hear from alot of people do not go by CP to find out if you are pG or not since it changes every minute.

Emma2 - May 3

TIsh, in early pregnancy my Cervix was all over the place and recently (im 11 weeks) it permanentely stayed up and very soft.

Lin - May 3

I've had every single possible configuration of cervical position and texture before my period before, including one month when it was high, closed and soft all the way up until the day af arrived, and I'd convinced myself it must be because I was pregnant. Don't try to interpret it, because it will only lead to madness!

tish - May 3

thanks again. that is what i figured. and lin i would just like to add, that no matter how blunt and to the point you are and how outspoken you are about your opinions, i enjoy reading all of your posts and feel you and emma 2 are the most knowledgable women on the board. i hope you stick around, even after you get your bfp, and ignore the lin bashers.

Emma2 - May 3

Oh thanks for saying I'm smart Tish (lol).....But I agree Lin does need to stick around..we all need her!

Lin - May 3

Thanks so much, Tish! I'm not going anywhere.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion