The Big O 2ww 2007 BFP S And Everything Else Part8

262 Replies
jenn_ns - January 18

oops...typo... BORING phase right now.....lol

Megs - January 18

Welcome back Annie!!! So glad you had a wonderful time on vacation!!! :-) Dabonk, I can only think that your body is trying to tell you something... Even with your heat broken your temp still went up!!! I'm becoming a tad bit suspicious of a pregnancy occuring within you and you just not knowing it yet! :-) I sure hope you get that BFP soon!!!! Nbarnes, welcome. I LOVE FF!!! I tried charting the "hardcopy" way but just too much. Harriet said it right! You'll become addicted to this site! Whenever I'm back on the computer, DH now just says, "Are you on that pregnancy forum???" Yep honey! I LOVE YOU! LOL 2ndtime, I love that opening post. :-) I cannot wait to have that beautiful baby in my arms and have them looking up at me!!!! AHHHHHHH! one day, one day... Lil Lady, wow! You are a STRONG women! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and DH. I hope that he does start feeling better soon. Health comes first. I think you have a very positive att_tude and will be blessed with your BFP!

DaBonkElsMe - January 18

Yeah, I know, I am getting a little excited myself, although trying not to get too crazy. I was dreaming this morning that I was temping and it wasn't beeping that it was finished and I could see the temp (which I can't when it's actually in my mouth) and it was really low, like 94 degrees or something like that I kept waiting for it to go up but it didn't. Anyway when my alarm finally rand and I realized it was a dream I thought it meant my temp was going to be low, since it was so cold in my room and my hands were freezing! But it was up high still, not higher than yesterday, but higher than it was before yesterday, so then I was very tempted to test, but I decided to hold off, If I am going to get a BFP, I don't want to see any more BFN's!!

Megs - January 18

I see FF is starting the countdown... :-) So when is your af supposed to arrive?? Ya know, when is she gonna learn that she's not welcome??? LOL Ya know! Something about manners that she just does not have!!! haha.

indenial - January 18

Morning, everyone. My temp actually went up this morning. Not crazy up, but hopefully it's the start of a big climb. BSing, I'm gonna take your advice to Lissica and go get a new thermometer next cycle. Dabong, your chart is very exciting. How are the preggers feeling?

indenial - January 18

Sorry, Dabonk. I'm renaming you with my typos

lissica - January 18

Hi girls..indenial i see your temp went up! yay! That makes one of us. I got the exact same temp this morning AGAIN. Going to buy a new one today.

indenial - January 18

Lissica, that is so frustrating. Are your cycles normally 28 days, or are they inconsistent? Hopefully that was O for me, but I'll have to wait and see if it stays up

lissica - January 18

they are usually between 27-29 days. I have never had one longer then 29. I thought my body was back to normal around june 05..been off bc for 1year now...ugh

lissica - January 18

opps i meant june 2006..i keep forgetting we're in 07

indenial - January 18

Who knows about the likelihood of a person with regular cycles not ovulating?

lissica - January 18

yeah the last 3-4 days have felt like O day for me..and i keep thinking..Ok tomorrow the temp will go up..then it doesn't and i'm like..Ok tomorrow it will now..lol

amyree - January 18

Hi girls! I've been stuck at home because of the ice storm,,,so I had alot of catching up to do! Once again, for all you girls who got your bfp's, I am so happy for ya'll!! Layni - can't wait to hear what happened with Daren last night. Lil-lady - I'm doing good, thanks for asking about me. I am taking a break from temping. I know I'm o'ing, and I'm pretty regular, so I'm just going to lighten up a bit. I feel like it is taking over my life, and I hate that feeling. I know it will happen in God's time, and his timing is perfect, so I am going to try to be patient and just wait it out. Sorry to hear about the problems your dh is having! I too am going to start limiting my time on this website (maybe that will keep me from obsessing so very much about being pg,,,,I hope so anyway). Hey, send me an e-mail sometime so we can keep in touch: (amywillbanks2ATAOLDOTCOM) I will be checking in from time to time. Bye girls.

layni - January 18

Girls- Thank you so much for all your conituned support. I really love you girls :-) Daren came over last night and at first it wasn't pretty. He was defensive the second he walked through the door- after 2 hours, he finally broke down, said he believes he has a weekend drinking problem and will seek help, and in the meantime not drink, That's all I wanted and or needed to hear... I only wanted him to realize it, thats the first step :-) Also- he understood that there was no real apology for what he has done, I was able to make him understand, that it wasn't the concept of him taking back his "rings" and leaving, it was the insecurity that he has plagued me with, I have made him understand that there will be some trust issues a__socitad with what happened for a while, because now I feel like our relationship is fragile, and that he may leave me at any moment over nothing. He understood. We are going to see how it goes WITHOUT the alcohol, if that doesn't fix it, which I'm sure it will, we will seek some further counseling. Ugh** I feel much better, and am looking forward to getting back in the game :-) Off to stalk!! Love you ladies!

nbarnes - January 18

That is AWESOME Layni, I am sooo happy things went well for you and DH. I am glad that you are back in the race for the BFP!!! : )

Megs - January 18

Layni, that is so good to hear!!! Since he does realize there is a problem, is he going to seek out help with the drinking??? I'm so glad you were able to actually talk and get things out in the open of how you really feel!!! :-) You are still in my thoughts and prayers. This will take some time to completely heal. Glad to have you back girl!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?