Ttc -pg119620775035

4 Replies
june24 - November 27

ok i have been checking my cervix for about a month now on 11/20/07 af came and went now my cervix is high and soft almost feels swollan but no egg white just wet. Does this mean my time is now or that i'm just entering my time i thought the time would have been the 5, 6, 7, and does the cervix say this way after af then i o and then it gets hard please tell me someone understand thanks

mjvdec01 - November 27

After you ovulate your cervix moves low and gets hard. At some point if conception has occurred, the cervix raises and becomes soft and closed. For some women this happens a few days before their expected period and for other not for several weeks in to the pregnancy. In my case it was high and soft for about 3 or 4 days before I got my bfp. I am now 5 weeks and 3 days, this is our second child. My daughter will be 22 months on december 9th.

june24 - November 27

Sounds like you'll have your handful. I wish you the best

kelsajo - November 28

my husband and i really want a baby, we have not been trying, yet we are not preventing either. i am a week and a half away from the start of my next period and they're very regular, yet i had some really dark discharge sunday, monday and yesterday, and today it has gone very light almost back to normal. i'm sooooo questionable i want to go buy like 20 tests and (knowing i'll get all negatives) want to take one every day haha!

aoife23 - November 28

Whats high and whats low? At the moment im all closed up if you know what i mean? cant get a finger in. 5days late. Cervix thing is new to me. Any help?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?