Tubal Pregnancy -pg11697397795

11 Replies
emtcutie1028 - January 25

What are the signs and symptoms? Last night I had horrible pain on my right side and under my right shoulder blade. I have had spotting for 2 days now. I thought I just had the flu because I was vomiting on monday and have had diarrhea since monday as well. I am still having pain in my abdomen that comes and goes. Does a tubal pregnancy show up on a test?

indenial - January 25

I'm pretty sure ectopic preg do show up on HPTs. Sounds like you might have cysts or even appedicitis

Georgia - January 25

Sometimes yes, but sometimes no. You need to get to a doctor right away to get checked.

DaBonkElsMe - January 25

They can show up on hpt's, and from what I have read, shoulder pain and cramping are both signs of ectopic or tubal pregnancies. It could also be many other things though. Either way, I hope things turn out alright for you, but you should get into a Dr. asap.

My stupid insurance wont kick in til the 5th. But I cant wait that long! I guess I will go to urgent care if it doesnt get better. Would the pain come and go with a tubal?

Amber #2 - January 25

They definitely do show up on HPT's as a positive. I've had a few friends who have had a tubal. If you are pregnant and having cramps and bleeding, I would definitely to go the doctor, if not the ER to have them check it out. Good luck!

Well I took a test on Tuesday and it was negative...unless it was too early??

Twangebird - January 25

Common signs for a tubal/ectopic pregnancy are low back pain, spotting and pelvic pain. Signs of a ruputed ectopic pregnancy are shoulder pain, rectal pressure and dizziness. Your shoulder pain could be indicitive of a rupture and the younger you are the less likely you will have symptoms. I developed an ectopic pregnancy last April and was issued a shot of mexotrexate to stop the cell division and then monitored with blood test three time a week for a few weeks. Everything seemed to be going as expected until one day I had a horrible pain in my shoulder and later that evening I became dizzy. I called my doc and she said to get to the ER NOW. It turns out the the ectopic and ruptured the tube a few days before and I was bleeding internally the whole time. If I had not gotten the shoulder pain I would have been totally unware and would have died. I strongly urge you to go to your docs or the ER. They will need to do a v____al ultrasound and maybe a MRI to see if it ruptured or not.

I think I am going to go tonight. To my knowledge I am not pregnant. But i have been spotting the past 2 days like I said and have been sick. I thought it was just the flu but who knows. i will let you know how it goes.

BrendaW - January 25

My aunt just had some kind of flu that affects the lower intestines and was having some horrible pain that she went to the ER thinking she was having an appendicitis. They said it was just a new kind of flu that is very painful to parts of your lower intestines. I would urge you to go, it is always better to be safe than sorry and could be any mult_tude of things.

thanks... I will let you ladies know how it goes!

tryin44 - January 25

I had a tubal pregnancy two years ago. It was the worst pain ever. I have an extremely high pain tolerance. Had three large babies (10.2 lbs, 9lbs, 8.15lbs completely 100% natural. Anyways, the tubal was like unbearable pain that did not let up. I was bleeding but it was weird because nothing would come on a pad but I had to pee all the time and the toilet would just fill with thick red blood. The doc said the blood was filling my uteris and coming out when my muscles relaxed to pee. Well, I had a laproscopy and wnet home the next day. Two weeks later I got pregnant and had a healthy little girl who is now 14 months old. Trust you gut. If you feel you need to go in do. A tubal untreated can lead to many problems.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?