What Are My Chances -pg113864553818

9 Replies
Jen - January 30

My symptoms: One week late. Very sore/heavy br___ts. Frequent Urination. Cramping. And an extremely light watery brown discharge that only lasted for one day. The only reason I haven't tested is because I keep thinking af is coming because of the cramps. Any thoughts?

fifijeep - January 30

All sounds like good signs. Can't hurt to test! GL!

Grandpa Viv - January 30

No fatigue, upset gut, unusual emotions, smell and taste and appet_te changes? Take a test anyway - it sounds promising. Good luck!

Jen - January 30

Yes, I have slight fatigue (nothing major). And yes, very unusual emotions. I cried on Friday after I took a test because I thought I failed, but I got an A! I'll test tomorrow.

Deb - January 30

Take a test already!!! Mild cramping is totally normal in early pregnancy. Mine lasted until I was about 10 weeks along. You have much more willpower than most of the testaholics here on this site (myself included...LOL)

Jen - February 1

I got a BFP with a store brand test. The plus sign was there! However, I am going to test again with a digital today. Will get back with the results.

Jen - February 1

OK, just tested positive with the digital test!!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time considering this is me and my husband's first. Baby dust.

Lin - February 1

Congratulations!!!

LS - February 1

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 pregnancy!

Jen - February 2

Thank so much. I just got it confimed with a blood test! They said I am 5 weeks and 2 days and my due date is early October. And to think I thought all the extra trips to the bathrrom were from a UTI, lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion