What Can I Take -pg116941333725

4 Replies
julierae - January 21

I was on this board a couple months ago when my husband and I thought we were pregnate. We were not. We have been trying 5 months and nothing yet. Is this normal? Also I remember a couple people talking about a vitamin or a supplement they were taking to help with fertility. Does anybody know what that is? Thanks so much, Julie

krissy2006 - January 21

Many women take prenatals, or a woman's vitamin with folic acid supplements. Some women take soy to mature ovarian follicles (acts as an over the counter clomid) Some women take evening primrose oil to make more cervical mucous and many women take other supplements such as green tea too flush their bodies and keep themselves healthy. Just the tip of the iceberg on supplements but there ya go! LOL!! OH, if you are thinking about taking soy you should consult your Dr. first!!! Especially about dosage. Hope this helped!! ~Krissy

gaudior - January 21

Vitex: we tried for seven months without success, then got pregnant the second cycle I was taking Vitex. You can find tons of info on it if you search the internet.

julierae - January 21

Can you buy Vitex over the counter? Julie

krissy2006 - January 21

what is vitex supposed to do?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?