What Do You Think -pg114974000518

1 Replies
bbp - June 8

Okay, ladies. I am a bit confused about what's going on with me, and thought you might have some answers. First day of my last period was 5/10. I am very regular, and wasn't expecting my period until 6/10. For the last few days, I have been having light cramps in the morning only. My br___ts have been unusually sore lately too. So today I thought I started my period. I just checked though, and it appears to have stopped. I had only minor pinkish-red spotting. That is very weird for me- my periods usually come very heavy and with lots of cramps. (I only had those wierd morning cramps today). My husband and I did have unprotected s_x when I ovulated. Do you think I could be pregnant? If so, why I am bleeding so strangley? Thanks!!

Danielle26 - June 8

That could be what's call implatation bleeding, when the egg implants itself into the side of your uterus. It might also be that you are just starting your period. So really, the only way to know is to wait a few days and take a pregnancy test with first morning urine.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?