What Do You Think -pg119329571226

4 Replies
tbaby8533 - October 25

h__lo im new to this so be patient. went off bc pills the end of sept and have bd every other day since oct 7 - 20th since last sat bb's have been hurting first start with my nipples being tender they are also getting huge also been very tired sleeping until an hour before i have to work, been very gassy way more than usual, creamy mucus slight cramping, also having alot of baby dreams. AF isn't due until the 31st and usually my bb's doesn't hurt just nipples get tender. HELP please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelbabe - October 25

right there with you.........dreams, swollen b___bs, tender nipples. im due the 30th. oh and the creamy cm. everyone keeps telling me they are all good signs, but i keep thinking of other things they could be! lol. im sure my body is playing tricks on me! hope we are both gonna get bfp!

tbaby8533 - October 25

I don't know mine only start to hurt during the night time. were due around the same time. i usually don't get all this before af. i just don't want to be disappointed.

kelbabe - October 25

i dont either really. i only get stressed, moody and cramps before af. but im starting to feel a little sicky at night, my b___bs hae been really hurting today, sensitive nips, and i just cant shift the manky taste in my mouth!!!

Corrie - October 25

wow, sounds like you all might have bfp this month! I am jealous! hehe I still have 4 days to go before AF...I hope she doesn't come, but I don't trust my symptoms anymore. One month I had ALL signs right down to bad morning sickness..and AF came..(sigh). I have the tender bb's currently as well as peeing every 15 minutes, heart burn, light cramping after O. But, I am not going to psych myself up. (or so I say...hehe. By tomorrow I will be looking for every sign imaginable!) hehe. We're such women! Baby Dust to you all!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?