What Is Goin On -pg111446337818

5 Replies
confused - April 25

i've never been pregnant before so here is my question.i had s_x with my bf 2 days after my period and now for the past 3 weeks i've been having cramps, feeling like i have to throw up,dizziness,headaches,lower back pain,congested nose,mood swings ,increase in urine,creamy white discharge and i'm always hungry but smells of certain foods make me sick.could i be pregnant and when should i test.my period is due this weekend either friday or saturday. and oh yea br___t and nipples are killing me. someone please answer.

Stacey - April 25

I would honestly say. You're pregnant. From two days before your period and two days after it you are at your highest fertility point and it's much easier for you to get pregnant. I would speak to your GP as soon as possible.

confused - April 25

thanks stacey for your opinion i appreciate it.

Stacey - April 25

No problem. I'm in the same situation, except me and my boyfriend have used condoms every time and I've already done a pregnancy test, which came back negative and still I haven't had my period.

bump - April 26

bump

Rainbow - April 26

Hi everybody. Uhm as you said, I think there is some confusion here. In a typical 28 day cycle you would ovulate around day 14 and your 'highest fertility days' would be days 11, 12, 13 and 14! - Those days would be considered your fertile days because sperm is thought to be strong enough to survive the wait til you ovulate. So if you ovulate on day 14 that's the day your egg would fuse with 'the chosen one' ;-) Basically if the egg isn't fertilized within 24-36 hours of release, it dies and you're not going to get pregnant during that cycle. If you ttc 2 days before AF is due, chances are you'd be doing a lot of trying which could be fun but not very successful. But if your periods are irregular, you won't know when you ovulate. So, you can wait it out or test if you're worried. More commonly preg. symptoms start after a missed AF and increase during the first 12 weeks, though there are always exceptions. A lot of early pregnancy signs are similar to signs of impending periods,like soreness, headache, mood swings, back pain. So it's easy to stress over symptoms. Hopefully things will work out the way you want them to! Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?