What Is Going On -pg119108049510

8 Replies
goingtobefamous - September 29

ok, my periods are irregular but for the month of sept. my period started on the 2nd ttc on the 18th then i O'ed on the 20th cuz i had some good cramping..then on the 26th i had maybe two small brown spots of discharge and then the next day on the 27th i got really really sick i was puking and everything..thought it might have been a stomach virus and on the same day alot of light brown blood came out and later that day it turned to red and it dosent leak out it just comes out when i use the bathroom but i think its going away today...but i have never had two periods start in the same month. Could that have been implantation and im pregnant or i was sick and it caused my period to come pretty early?

bump

babybrain32 - September 29

Could be implantation bleeding. There is a good possibility. Why don't you take a test in a day or so to be sure =) Good luck!!!

kay101 - September 29

It could be either one. If the spotting started on the 26th, and it was from implantation, you body should have started producing hcg which you would probably be able to detect in a pregnancy test quite soon.

im so confused now. I took a nap earlier because i was tired and when i woke up there was actually a leak in my pants but its not like normal red its like red with brown in it. Do you think now maybe it implanted but something went wrong and now its a m/c?

ash2 - September 29

Im thinking you have started your period. Implantation bleeding is not usually bright red.

I WANTED TO ADD THAT IT STILL ISNT COMING OUT BUT I JUST CHECKED MY CERVIX AND ITS HIGH AND SOFT AND WHEN I TAKE MY FINGER OUT THERE IS A GOOD AMOUNT OF BLOOD....SINCE IT ISNT PREGNANCY THEN WHAT IS IT NOT COMING OUT??

goingtobefamous - October 1

i didnt start my period there is nothing coming out today..the 26th i had maybe 2 small brown spots and the 27th i had alot more brown then it turned red and then dark red and it stayed dark red on the 28th then on the 29th it was dark rusty color...and like i said today there was nothing now all of that only came out when i wiped except for one instance during a nap...but that wouldnt be a period i wouldnt think. So how many more days should i wait to test? Do you think in fact i could be pregnant? right now i dont really have any symptoms just feel like i have the flu with a runny nose and all and im starting to get my appet_te back as well.

goingtobefamous - October 1

i had a brown leak today...i dont get it..if its a period why dont it flow??? its just spotting out?? my legs and feet hurt me all day today..but that is the only symptom that i have had today though..maybe some constipation...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?