Whats Going On -pg111590977518

4 Replies
Help me! - May 12

I am so confused! My last period started on the 1st april. I am usually regular to the day. I tested last friday and got a negative. Still no sign of my period. I was quite moody last week, and tired and ate alot. But this week I feel fine. I dont feel pregnant but I also dont feel like my period is coming. Whats happening to me?

Lisa - May 12

So your period was due around 4/28 and you tested on May 6th and got a negative. It is a possiblity there was not enough HCG protein in the urine. You could be pregnant or your cycle could be changing. Your best bet is to go to the doctor if nothing happens within the next week.

Help me! - May 12

Okay thanks Lisa. Can I just ask if there is anything that effects the HCG level? Like food or water or anything?

Paula - May 12

I just wanted to say that water or any liquid that you drink at least 4 hours before taking a test can possible dilute the concentration of the pregnancy hormone. Thats why they said not a lot of liquids 4 hours before testing or the first thing in morning. Try to test again.

Help me! - May 12

Okay then thanks. I tested friday night and I try to drink at least 8 gla__ses water a day, so maybe this made a difference.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?