When Did You First Feel Movement -pg111576627618

4 Replies
Jamie - May 10

hi this is not a question about pregnancy signs but i was hoping that you ladies that have children could share some stories with me. I am 11 weeks pregnant and i swear every once in a while i feel movement, the only way to exlpain it would be feeling butterflies in my tummy. it doesn't happen alot just every once in a while, is it even possible to feel movement this early? im not talking about kicks or anything just some gentle movement. when did you ladies first feel this?

Jamie - May 10

anybody?

erica - May 10

Jamie, yes you start to feel like b___terflies or popcorn popping in your stomach. Specially when you are sitting down or laying down. There is a myth that says that the earlier you feel your baby. The chances of having a boy are high. Don't know if its true but I have to wait and see these is my #5. Im 6 week pregnant.

Jamie - May 10

Erica thank you so much for responding, congrats on your pregnancy. wow thats very interesting and kind of funny too because my husband and my father both want me to have a boy lol. have a happy and healthy 9 months!

b - May 10

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?