Who Is Grandpa Viv -pg119466746120

14 Replies
poechrisk - November 9

Sorry, but I'm new on here and he answers a lot of questions. Seems very knowledgeable. Thanks, Chris

mjvdec01 - November 9

I was told that he is a retired GYNO. I have tried asking him but he'd never on when I am.

poechrisk - November 9

Oh, thanks! So that's why he seems so knowledgeable...

MAC_33 - November 9

Actually I read a post once where he said that he was not a GYN and is not even in the medical field...seems to be a really nice guy though who just enjoys following this site.

poechrisk - November 9

But how did he become so educated about pregnancy?

MAC_33 - November 9

How awesome is this....I just found his web page! owbky.com/gv/home.htm I'll look for the posting where he said that he wasn't a gyn though...I wish he were my grandpa!

poechrisk - November 9

oooohhh... thanks! I'm going to go check it out right now!

mjvdec01 - November 9

I wish he would tell us himself .

poechrisk - November 9

I know! I can't find anything about him on that site.

mjvdec01 - November 9

What if he's really creepy and just likes talking to us. Actually, he seems very educated. i was in another thread with a gal that spoke french and he posted in french. Impressive.

poechrisk - November 9

Very much so. The site looks like he runs some sort of family planning organization. He's probably just a really nice man with some time on his hands after retirement. I wish I could speak with him 1 on 1 though.

mjvdec01 - November 9

Ican't seem to get his attention. Ihave tried posting questions for him, but with no luck.

poechrisk - November 10

I wonder how often he's on here. He seems to have a special affinity for pregnant teens. Based on his page.

mjvdec01 - November 10

I'm gonna check out his web page.

mjvdec01 - November 10

Gosh, i wasn't expecting that. What a great guy. i wish he could be my grandfather, actually I'm probably the right age to be his daughter- that would be fine too. I hope he becomes easier to find.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?