Do You Know
Do any of you girls have any idea how many people are waiting to adopt. 4% of all unwanted babies are adopted the other 96% are aborted.
You must log in to reply.
Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.
Sign Up Here!
Already a member? Please login below.
Parenting Tips & Stay Home Moms
Pregnant From Boyfriend Amp Just Found Out Hes Married
How Do I Tell My Boyfriend
Alone Amp Pregnant
Do I Legally Have To Give My Baby His Father S Last Name
How To Tell My Family I M Pregnant
© 2018 Pregnancy-Info.net. All rights reserved.