2 Jennifer 33106

195 Replies
ShoppingForTwo - November 20

i gotta drive to my favorite Mexican place "I'll be back" . . . eventually. Maybe tomorrow, this little talk is going to make me drag dh to the bedroom by his tie. . after i eat and throw up and shower of course. :) ttyl girls

grow_up - November 20

Oh he was so fascinated when I straightned my hair for the first time and he could run his fingers through it

jennifer_33106 - November 20

hahaha You know, Before we got pregnant, I wanted s_x every single day. But now I am content to a few times a week. haha I have never wanted s_x first thing in the morning. haha I wanna brush my teeth first, go pee, haha

grow_up - November 20

HEY NENA THIS IS HOW YOU END UP PREGNANT!

haha ttyl shopping! GET HIM!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!! She is gonna be sitting there with her scooby doo notebook and tinkerbell pen writing down the steps. hahah

grow_up - November 20

Mine doesn't get off work till 5am sometimes and comes in and molests me

grow_up - November 20

Maybe if he sticks a finger in her b___t that'd do the trick ahhh I think I'm gonna have nightmares tonight

#1) Insert Penis into Vagina #2) make movements in sync with the mexican song of your choice.....

hahaha you are gonna be hearing the carrie song in your dreams. Of the Jaws Cresendo. hahah Watch her next question will be "Con u git pregnate fom but six?"

grow_up - November 20

I told my husband once he can stick it in mine if I can buy a d____o and stick it in his lmao not that I'd ever really want to do that but I'm really thankful that that's something he's no into

grow_up - November 20

Know what would be a hilarious new thread t_tle? Stick it in my b___t!

HAHAHA!! Come on baby! Ill use the one with the pearls!! haha

HAHAHA I love it! haha Up the ol wazz-u. hahah I wonder if she will call us immature??? haha

grow_up - November 20

Or shove it up your b___t! That can be a statement to the preachers and an inside joke to us

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?