2 Jennifer 33106

195 Replies
ShoppingForTwo - November 20

hahahah tnanks Jen! I just sent you a message about Shon hehe I didnt really wanna post it on here cuz it would probably cause some drama lol dont know why though

Oh my gosh so I gave my dh the ps3 for xmas but super early of course. its so hard to keep a secret from him lol. He loved it. please tell me why he played until 745am this d__n morning!! I leave for work at 8am! I hate sleeping alone, i regret it already! Ladies, you were so right!

jennifer_33106 - November 20

HAHAHA OMG!! That is Shon. haha I cant keep anything from him either. I have to give it right away. I have no restraint.

EMMA2 - November 20

She has a magic secret weapon that's how she knows! Your a total idiot for not using protection because sooner or later one of them little swimmers is gonna getcha! It's called timing hun and the longer you go unprotected the higher your chances get of falling pregnant are.

Emma is right. I call it The Sperminator 2000. It is a high powered ray full of tadpoles that I use to impregnate people at my disclosure!!!

EMMA2 - November 20

i think disclosure is too big a word for her...try using simple 3rd grade words .she'll understand you fully.

EMMA2 - November 20

I thought it was a light saber and your people call you 'the IMPREGNATOR" muahahahahahah!

grow_up - November 20

woo we have some bright crayons here don't we

haha I used to use that but I found you get more distance with the Sperminator. You can shoot them from 20 ft away as opposed to having to poke them right in front of you. haha Grow_up, in our box of crayons, she is the dullest of grey. haha

durante baby - November 20

Dont quote me on this, but i do believe pre c_m, is what is most likely to get a girl pregnant...Pre c_m is not something you can time.......lol...Im pretty sure I heard that on discovery health.

DB, I have never heard of that. One thing I have always heard is that the first "spurt" of s____n always contains that highest amount of sperm. So I would think it is possible.

grow_up - November 20

Ok here is the REAL deal with prec_m. I see people come on here and get all Oh look it up prec_m doesn't contain sperm! This is true, prec_m is used to describe a lubricating fluid that comes from the tip of the p___s when it become errect. PRE-EJACULATE is a small emission of sperm prior to ejaculation that a man can neither control or feel. Everyone typically refers to this as prec_m. You CAN get pregnant from somebody pulling out. Wanna ask my daughter if she's real?

Pre c_m is not what is MOST LIKEY to get you pregnant. I heard it only has 5% sperm in it or something like that. Shoot, we all wouldnt need our husbands to ejaculate it the pre c_m was doing all the work lol. You dont see women standing on their heads in the middle of s_x, when they are ttc, its always at the end after he releases his load lol. If that was the case women would be making their husbands put it in every second of foreplay. sorry if this is vulgar. wait, everyone on this site has s_x or we wouldnt be here lol.

where in the world is nena h-town anyway??? If I remember correctly, "dont quote me on this" but if she is the girl I think she is than she has a potty mouth on her. Cant wait for her repsonse lol

haha That is very interesting. Maybe that is what I was reading about. If it is, I need to get pre-ejaculate cartridges for my Sperminator instead of the standard issued sperm ones. I need more potentcy!!!

grow_up - November 20

Oooooh this will be fun! C'mon grey crayon give it a whack!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?