2ww-pg119308282588

6 Replies
kendra.marie - October 22

we are ttc baby 2 don't care the s_x of the child don't prefer either i think my boyfriend wants a boy but i don't care. my period stated sept 29th. & i was on a normal 31 day cycle but with iud removal. my ovulate was pushed off 2-3 days ovulation was between 17th & 18th i believe. we have bd'd on cycle days:1,2,6,8,10,12,15,16,18,21,22,23 its now cycle day 24(today) & i've started having more early signs. wondering if anyone else's has these. i've been tired the last 3 days very tired. had mood swings its weird, extra discharge & not to TMI but seriously today i was sitting i could feel it dripping, i went to the restroom & i had to wipe 5 times & that was maybe 1/2 of my discharge. headaches, backaches, sore throat, runny & stuffy nose, had weird stomach pain or cramps, kind of constipation where i will get a sudden urge to poop & i've never had that. i've also been very gassy! anyone have ideas?

LiLMissMe - October 22

still to soon to tell but i wish you all the luck lots of baby dust your way but not all gotta save some for myself lol

kendra.marie - October 22

lol thank you =] yah im thinking about starting to test at 7dpo or 10dpo alot of people get + at 10dpo

kendra.marie - October 23

he

ShoppingForTwo - October 24

KENDRA!!! WHERE ARE YOU! Ohmigosh my syptoms have totally convinced me!! . . . I going to target right NOW to get a first response test! I can take it anymore. Hurry I have to tell someone my results!! WISH ME LUCK!!

ShoppingForTwo - October 24

LOG ON AIM!!!

kendra.marie - October 25

hey babe. sorry i was off in bed. lol. im on aim now. we defiantly need to chat omg!!! i cant wait. =]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?