Abortion-pg119687055666

74 Replies
lastchance - December 5

When I was only 13, I found myself pregnant... I was so scared. I didn't know how to tell my mother, and there were so many things rushing through my head... I waited until I was 3 months pregnant (but I think I counted 3 months after my missed period ) to say anything... putting the abortion at 4months in my new calculation. I wasn't even in high school yet... I was so scared. My mother took me to get an abortion. At the time it really seemed like the best idea, and until I was 18 I felt nothing about it. I guess I suppressed it and made myself numb to if for as long as I could, but all of the sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks. I KILLED MY OWN CHILD! At the age I had the abortion I was young and uneducated... I didn't have all the information. I didn't know that the baby could feel, and do all the things a 4 month old embryo can do... Now all I can visualize is the instrument the stuck up there to remove the baby being grabbed by the tiny hand. Its truly horrifying... and on top of that I have had 2 miscarriages since then - that I know of.... I know that I couldn't have cared for a baby at that age, but I should have done more research. Maybe I would have put my child up for adoption, but at the time I really believed in reincarnation... I don't know . There are so many what ifs.... too many... I know that I could have prevented the whole incident, I know I was too young to be having s_x, though at the time I felt like I knew everything, and was an adult. There is a whole in my heart... my brain knew, after the abortion, that the baby was not coming, but nobody ever told my heart. Ever since I have wanted a baby... its like my clock got set off at that moment... I want my baby. Abortion was easy at the time, too easy, and though adoption might have been harder, then, it would probably have been easier now... Teens, don't get pregnant, don't have s_x! Please. You my not realize, what I knew at the time, "You can't give the child the life they deserve if you live at home with your parents and don't graduate" and though I knew that, I still made the wrong decision... and it will hurt me for the rest of my life....

angel_on_earth - December 5

oh brother...wrf?

Teddyfinch - December 5

wrf? u alright there angel?

jennifer_33106 - December 5

Why do people post things like this when no one is talking about abortion!? You made the wrong decision!? You were 13 first of all and second what is right for someone may not be right for someone else. Why do people feel the need to cram abortion threads down everyones throat!? The only thing this post is going to accomplish is maybe some drama and entertainment.

Shes been into the jack Beam. haha

Besides I thought lastchance, that the teen forum is full of people that are ugly and mean and immature to eachother!?

b__terfly kisses - December 5

Lastchance, your post shows maturity and growth and remorse for your decision, not only will this post help others in the same position, but sharing feelings is part of the healing process. Kudos to you for wanting to help others.

tish212 - December 5

I disagree with this thread I've said I a thousand times adoption is not the right choice for every pregnant teen sometimes abortion is the right choice.... and trying to guilt trip girls about even considering it is wrong... and yeah didn't u say we were all immature and shouldn't be having s_x? for ur information u might want to reread that post and u will see only one person was cussing etc.... and if u had put ur baby up for adoption u prolly would post how u wish u would have kept ur baby...

Teddyfinch - December 5

my amazement lies in the fact that someone who was 13 when she ignorantly got pregnant is trying to tell other teens what's what? meh. good message, but you're too big of a baby. crying about what meanies we are on other boards. take your sob stories elsewhere then.

You know teddy, I was just about to defend your jokes on the sop board post, that's great if you guys want to have fun... have at it... but don't bring lastchance -or anyone else for that matter -down for wanting to share her story.

Teddyfinch - December 5

i suppose what i said wasn't necessary and i do feel for her. i can not imagine what it is like to be in her shoes and never will claim to know what she feels like. but i am sick and tired of kids complaining about us. it's like she typed that out and then went straight over and started whining about us. i'm not degrading what she has said. that was her experience and that was how she felt. i don't agree with abortion in her case, however, so i won't support it. i'm sorry, that's my opinion and no one will change that. it's her own fault. taking 1 pill a day or putting a condom on would have been much simpler than the way she went.

Teddyfinch - December 5

and u shouldn't not defend someone because they don't agree with something someone is saying in a different place. i don't really much care for kendra for getting into it with me and some other people but i still congratulate her on her pregnancy. if lastchance gets preggy again, i'll congratulate her and if she gets another abortion, i'll still console. it's called civility. i'm allowed to disagree.

Teddyfinch - December 5

oh and let me clarify what i said earlier. when i called her a big baby, i meant in no way about anything she had posted in her abortion post. only that she got so upset about how we act and calling us immature. i'll try to reread my posts before i submit them so as to try not to offend. i actually wasn't trying to.

Teddyfinch - December 5

if anyone is still even talking to me. how old are you lastchance? how long ago was this?

Teddyfinch - December 5

i suppose what i should have said in the first place was that you say you made the wrong decision, but the other option can be just as painful. this one comes with a few more after effects, but the other can be just as bad. you did what you had to and now you've moved on and you'll be a mommy some day with tons of lastchance juniors running around and you'll be very happy. there! that's what i should have said.

angel_on_earth - December 5

sorry teddy the epitome of perfection who never makes mistakes..."wtf"...do you feel better now jacka__s? i'm fine thanks for asking.

Actually teddy, what you should have said is that you are sorry she had to go thru that and that maybe the 13 yr olds on this board that are having s_x or considering it, may reconsider it after reading her story... so that they don't have to face EITHER consequence. If they dont have s_x they won't have to choose between abortion and adoption. That's what you should have said. Thanks again lastchance...because even if they are not coming forward and posting on here, I'm sure that someone, somewhere, got something from this.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?