Abortion-pg119687055666

74 Replies
jennifer_33106 - December 5

Awe teddy... I think we should go fling poo in their face and tell them they look like puppy chow.

Teddy haha dont worry about them. They told you "get out of our thread" Then threw pudding at you. Besides I am there harra__sing and taking notes for you. haha Some people like to think they are OH SO PERFECT and glorified by God or something.

Actually haha I think they are ignoring me too. I think we should TP their club house. haha

Teddyfinch - December 5

ohh i like that. can we used the tp that's already been used tho? that would make me feel soo much better heehee

YES!! We will diarreahatize it and wipe it on our coochies. GRAB A PITCH FORK!!!

I have an idea!! We shoudl go make our own thread over there. haha They can SUCK A NUT!!! Who cares what they think and they are not forum police. haha you can go where you please.

Teddyfinch - December 5

i think we should. we pretty much took over these boards. maybe we should take over theirs too lol

Teddyfinch - December 5

at least until they're nice.

haha we are like a virus that takes out the other boards the stupid ones that come with it. haha

haha it is because she was asking for attention. She wanted it to keep going. haha

Teddyfinch - December 5

yea sounds like she's the one trolling for drama now lol.

lastchance - December 6

Thanks B-Kisses.... FIRST OF ALL- Everyone else seems to mistaken me... if there is an apology in the "kendra post" I will never read it because after I saw all that hostility I jumped out of their and ran back to some place nicer.... When I think teen pregnancy I am thinking of the young teens.... I am NOT a pro-lifer... I am STILL pro choice, BUT I believe that its just better to not have s_x at the age I was at, or at lease be smarter and use protection.... but honestly I don't think I should have been having s_x. If their is an apology I have an "I forgive you" waiting because I am NOT the kind of person who holds grudges. Next time I guess i will keep my big dumb mouth shut, because apparently I am just completely taken out of context... and as soon as I log off of the day an explosion happens here, and then overflows into a place were women, who didn''t need the negativity while they are all going through something hard, and are looking for support.... I was not pushing beliefs here. I was sharing a story, a TRUE story, that I thought might be helpful to some people. I came here to offer wisdom to those who wanted it, NOT to start anything with anyone.... and the only apology I have is for the women in the SOP board who are ttc and did not need the drama that I never thought would have been over there.

jennifer_33106 - December 6

LastChance~ Sorry for any drama you went through. With abortion threads, they always ALWAYS lead to fights and harsh words being tossed about. Look in the single and pregnant section under the "update" thread and you will see what I mean. I am glad you didnt get any of the "you are going to hell you murderer!" comments on here. Had you gotten those we all would have stepped up and defended you. We all joke around and well alot of people dont get that nor see that we are joking. I hope there are no hard feelings and I wanna give you a invitation to come play in the sandbox with us. Here! you can have my lucky shovel!!!

lastchance - December 6

No hard feelings... it was unfortunate that I was not here when the drama started, then it might not have escalated the way it did... I honestly expected the "going to hell" stuff more than what I got..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?