Confused -pg119289835814

2 Replies
unsure_15 - October 20

I've been on the pill for about 6 months now, having regular s_x with my bf, but not had a period for 3 months now. wasnt worried the first two times but when didnt come on this time i got worried, took a test this morning it was positive, but took another one just now and it was negative -- which one should i believe?

jennifer_33106 - October 20

It depends. When you got your positive, did you read it with in the recommended time frame? With the negative did you use First morning urine? I would suggest retesting in a few days using FMU. Also you could schedule a doctors appt and get a blood test. Also if you are in the states, go to Planned Parenthood or another free pregnancy clinic and they can get you set up with a test preformed by a professional. If it turns out to be a def negtive, talk to your doctor about what else coud be causing the lack of mestration. It is unhealthy to go so long without having a period. GL!!!

tish212 - October 20

I agree... u should retest...use first morning urine and if it come up positive..u need to set up at dr's appt. to get tested there and begin ur prenatal care. and if it is def negative u need to find out why ur period is skipping.... gl

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?