Could I Be -pg119603131547

2 Replies
bigmistake623 - November 25

My boyfriend and I had unprotected s_x a little under a month ago, but he did not ejaculate inside me, nor did he come close to it. To be safe, we stopped long before, but i dont know if he "pre-ejaculated". I'm extremely active and i play competetive soccer 6 times a week and my period has recently started to regulate. I was supposed to get it last week.. Is there any way i could be pregnant? ?

grow_up - November 25

Anytime you have s_x there is a chance you could become pregnant, especially if it is unprotected. If you are late, you can take a home pregnancy test and the results should be accurate by now. Since you said your period is 'starting' to regulate, it's possible this month was just an off one.

Grandpa Viv - November 25

If you have some amenorrhea as a result of your athletic prowess, your period may continute to be erratic. It is not likely that you are pregnant from what you of a few of the early signs by now. Go buy your own supply of condoms and some v____al spermicide for extra protection, learn how to use both, and play it safe from here on out. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?