Could I Be -pg11965733687

5 Replies
pretty princess - December 2

my boyfriend stuck his p__s in my va___a only for a few seconds to a minute while it was there ejacelated. what are my chances of becoming pregnant?

Teddyfinch - December 2

ooooooooooo i don't want, i don't need, i can't stand no minute maaan, i don't want no minute maaaaaan.

Teddyfinch - December 2

where are you at in your cycle? when did your last period start? how long are your cycles? how long has it been since this particular s_xcapade?

pretty princess - December 2

thias is has been my second week i had my last period and it happend this afternoon.

Teddyfinch - December 2

i'd wait to see if you miss your next period and then test then.

Malica - December 2

Unfortunately, this is your MOST fertile time of the month. However if you get yourself to the doctor or planned parenthood clinic right away you can get the morning after pill (also known as "Plan B") which can be taken up to 72 hours after s_x to prevent pregnancy (although it's best to take it within 48 hours). If you do not do this, you have roughly a one in three chance of being pregnant -- so if you have to, tell your parents to get the help you need right away. Yes, they may be mad at you now, but imagine how mad they will be if you do get pregnant. Good luck. I hope it works out for you and you get the help you need.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?