Could I Be Pregnant-pg119629910152

4 Replies
flacka_408 - November 28

last month i started my period on the 11th i had it for 5days. but on the 23 i spotted a little bit for 2days. i havent started my period. my nipples hurt. i get tired really easy could i be pragnant?

jennifer_33106 - November 28

Period and pregnancy signs mimic eachother. It is hard to say based on that alone. I would suggest taking a HPT using first morning urine when you are late. GL!!

grow_up - November 28

If your period began on the 11th and you spotting on the 23rd it could have been from ovulation. Sometimes woman occasionally spot during that time. I've only had it happen once. It can be just a small bit of blood on the tissue or spotting for a day or so. I think the 23rd would probably be too early in your cycle to be implantation bleeding, but it does sound like the right time for ovulation.

Grandpa Viv - November 28

So you are three weeks late? The spotting on Oct 23 would have been around ovulation time - maybe your ovulation was a weird one. An ovarian cyst can mess with your cycle and give some preg signs. Have you been having much unprotected s_x? Seems like a test is in order. Good luck!

Teddyfinch - November 28

let us know how it goes!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?