Could I Be Pregnant Please Help -pg119383489221

20 Replies
Lyrah - October 31

for the last week i've had light brown/pink discharge and all day yesterday i had an awful headache that came on and off and then i was extremely sick last night. iv also been getting cramps in my lower tum on and off and also sometimes in my thighs. could this be a possible sign of being pregnant?? please help... thanks :)

EMMA2 - October 31

are u late for your period? ur symptoms can be either pregnancy or PMS....so be more specific.

BouncingBabyBoy - October 31

Could you please give some more details like, when if your period is late, when did you have unprotected s_x, things like that can help us help you. Thanks Sweetie!

Lyrah - October 31

the last time me and my fiance had unprotected s_x was about a month ago and im on the pill. however, my last period seemed a little lighter than normal but i didnt really take any notice of it. my period isnt due until next week but i usually only get cramps the day before i come on.. not a week or two before. im not feeling right at all and very dizzy and keep having to sleep. im a bit worried :/

EMMA2 - October 31

pms can happen one month and not for the next 5 yrs. This means that it doesnt necessarily mean your pregnant because of cramps. The timing seems a tad too early for pregnancy signs sicne your only due next week and being on the pill you have a 1% chance of falling pregnant. i highly doubt you are .

Grandpa Viv - October 31

Tired, dizzy, nausea, headache, brown spotting, weird cramps and a light period are enough signs to get a person worried. How about low backache, heavier b___bs and sensitive nips? You might be 7 weeks pregnant. Take a home preg test any day now using first morning pee to see if your bc pill has been doing its job. It is possible that you are having bc pill side effects. How long have you been taking it, and are you good about takin git every day? Good luck!

Lyrah - October 31

i had a slight lower backache today but it only lasted for about 10 mins. as for the b___b part of things... i havent noticed them being sore or anything as of yet. iv been taking the pill for almost a year and im good about taking it everyday yes. its all very confusing haha

Grandpa Viv - October 31

After a year and a half on the pill you would think your body has decided how to handle it, so a new set of symptoms does look suspicious. Have you been on antibiotics or heavy a___lgesics recently - anything that could override the pill? You sure need to test, even though the chance is low. Good luck!

samehere - October 31

Is it possible you may have some type of infection or std? Certain STDs can stay in your system a long time before showing symptoms.

Lyrah - November 2

No I haven't been on any antibiotics or anything at all. I tested yesterday morning and it came up saying negative.. but this has left me even more confused now. My brain is about to explode :/ Do you think this means I'm not pregnant or have I tested too early? Should I wait until next week and test again if my period doesn't show up? Also, no there's no chance of me having an STD as I've been with my fiance for 3 years and we were both virgins before we were together. I am so confused right now, please help! :(

Lyrah - November 2

I also had s_x today but it felt different to other times inside (sorry if tmi) but there were more sensations and i dont know it just felt.. different to normal. i don't know why this is but it worried me a little bit. :/

Lyrah - November 3

An update... I was sick this morning too :( urgh, what's going on? :|

HeavenisMine - November 3

We can't tell you what is up unfortunately, you should probably wait until at least the day or day after your period is due so results will be more accurate on a home test. Try not to stress though, it can delay your period and if you're not pregnant you don't want that confusing you too :(

Grandpa Viv - November 3

Am I reading right that you are taking the pill regularly AND used a condom almost all the time? Your pregnancy signs are getting stronger as the days go by, but the timing feels wrong. Maybe you ovulated at a totally weird time the last cycle. About the only thing to suggest is that you run a preg test once a week until you figure it out. Come back to this thread and let us know how it turns out. Good luck!

Lyrah - November 3

I take the pill on time everyday yes but i dont use condoms because they make me really sore for days. il keep you updated :) confused as hell haha, i'll try not to worry incase it does delay my period though. :)

Grandpa Viv - November 3

So when you said "the last time me and my fiance had unprotected s_x was about a month ago" was that the last time you had s_x, end of story? What counts as protected and unprotected in your book - are you counting pull-out as protection? I'm trying to figure out when and how you might have gotten pregnant. Good luck!

Lyrah - November 4

yes when I said me and my fiance had s_x about a month ago.. i mean no s_x at all since then. I don't use protection at all because of how uncomfortable and sore it makes me.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?