Curious -pg119462186589

3 Replies
Kairi_x - November 9

If you normally get really bad period pains.. does that mean that you're probably going to get really bad contractions?

BouncingBabyBoy - November 9

I haven't heard about that. I don't really know if it true. I think Contractions are different for each woman.

Brittany - November 9

I don't have REALLY bad period pains but they used to be really uncomfortable. I've had two kids and both of my labors were very similar. I felt no pain with the contractions up until the last hour or so of labor and they were very strong, very painful contractions. I think every girl is different though and that makes all labors very different. I would have to say, if you have very bad mentrual cramps, your pain tolerance is a little better than others which will probably make the begining of your labor easier because you can handle the pain, I hope that makes sense haha!

Kairi_x - November 9

ahhh that's okay then! :D im not pregnant or anything.. im just curious about lots of things to do with it all haha :) i like to be all aware of everything if that makes sense. I get really awful period pains so i was concerned about it lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?