Got My BFP-pg119403657484

7 Replies
KidMiMi - November 2

well i took a test today and got a BFP yay lol only 2 months of TTC and my BFP at 12 days past o sorry its still sinking in so i'm kinda rambling on lol yay

HeavenisMine - November 2

I hope your pregnancy runs smoothly :) Congratulations.

GimmeaBub - November 2

Well done and Big congrats hope you have a happy and healthy 9 Months Babe. Baby Juice, and a little sprinkle of Baby Dust!

KidMiMi - November 3

thank you heavenismine and gimmeabub now the simi hard part i told myself i would wait until after i had my first US to tell any family members.... i'm gonna tell a few close friends now just to keep me sane lol

HeavenisMine - November 3

I did not share the news with friends or family until after my ultrasound at nearly thirteen weeks. We had so much going on, they didn't need to know at the time. It worked out perfectly :) Some may not think it's a good idea, but it works for others.

KidMiMi - November 3

ya i have told people on here and on another forum i am on.... and one friend and of course my bf knows he was sitting here with me waiting on the test... but no family will know i would say till i past the 12 week mark just to insure i dont have a misscarrage but i don't think i could keep it to my self that long i gotta call my doc on monday and set up an apt but i just moved to a differnt town so its a 45 min drive to her ... i'm gonna look for a doc down here but to confirm and prob. my first US will be done with my old doc

Laurz - November 5

Congratulations!

PreciousBaby19 - November 5

congrats

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?