HELP -pg111642934818

3 Replies
Nikki - May 18

I am 18 and just found out yesterday that i am pregnant. I already graduated high school and am going to college at night. I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and we are financially stabble. we want to keep but i am so afraid to tell my mom. My dad passed away and my sister it in a drug rehab, i feel like she is under so much stress but i just dont know what to do. any advice?

Grandpa Viv - May 18

Nikki, you are fighting an uphill battle and doing well so far. Hold your head high! Sit down with your mate and write out a serious monthly budget that includes day care, health care and all the other stuff. How much support can you get from his family? Your family is not one to lean on. Good luck!

Gaby - May 18

NIKKI have been together with your boyfriend since you were 15???Do you guys have your own house???

Jessica - May 18

Hey Nikki i have been in a sitution very similer to yours and i had no idea what to do, so i followed my heart something inside me told me to do it, so i did and it actually helped her out alot she was happy and ashemd at the same time but i was 15 and in school and my boyfriend and i were together for a year but my mom had something to look up to and she was happy and it all turned out great know i am 16 and me and my boyfriend have our on house and take care of the baby and are both still in school.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?