Help -pg111505194418

3 Replies
tiff - May 2

me and my boyfriend were having s_x and after about 10 mins he put the condom on. he then went to the toilet came bak and didnt put it bak on. wen i looked at the condom it looked like he c_mmed in it but when i asked him he said no. we were both drunk at the time. is there a chance he c_mmed inside me without knowing?

to tiff - May 2

Yes, anything is possible if you were drunk and didn't know what you were doing. Sounds like you need to get on the pill.

Audrey - May 2

Tiff- If the s_x happened about a week after your period finished then you have cause to worry. Days 9-16 of your cycle are considered your fertile zone. If you miss your next period, take a home pregnancy test. A condom should be put on well before any contact with your v____al area, and a use backup method like the pill or foam.

katie - May 2

yea...its most certainly possible tht he did and tht u mite b pregnant...if it happened within the last 72hrs u cud get the morning after pill (if u live in the uk u can get it free from the brook) but if u miss u period take a home pregnancy test take care xxx katie

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?